I’m trying out for this linky-party from Running With Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday…. and I’m late.
The story of my life.
1. Is it just me or are holidays or spring breaks or whatever are never long enough? I mean… it is already the last day of my school’s actual spring break and I didn’t even have time to bake :(. But I did get to snap a pic of my current book.
2. Peanut butter and banana are the ultimate combination forever and always. My parents look at me weird when I grab a huge spoonful of peanut butter and melt it and dip my banana in it.
3. Coffee. So much coffee. I drink more coffee than my parents. I am currently downing my third cup today. A fourth cup is expected very soon…
4. *sudden urge to confess something that is quite embarassing* I eat more than anyone I know. I am saying this by polishing a bar of Galaxy and Ruffles’ Sour Cream and Onion. I know it’s gonna catch up with me when I’m older but hey, I’ll worry about that later. When I’m older.
5. I love you oh light wash jeans. You are so damn comfortable and my legs love to be in you (what.)
6. Oh yes I forgot to mention. Dip your kitkat in your coffee, like a one-second-in-take-it-out-immediately kind of thing. It is so damn delicious.
So that’s today’s second post annd I hope you like it 🙂
Have a good night (depends where you are) and treat yourself and others well.